Meeting Mr. Right means falling in love naturally, but that romance has to be kept alive. The advancement in technology and the need for commitments has made life hectic, fast paced and lifeless, that lover’s desire for togetherness is felt only in romantic places. Valentines Day and the quiet lunches bring back the romance, but certainly this can be made more special on romantic places. There are well-known romantic places on this wonderful planet, Earth. These romantic places are certain to drive you crazy in love.
- Florence, Italy has lots for lovers to make it a romantic place. The wine and the natural beauty especially, the Tuscany region offers a wonderful stay. Spending time at a waterside restaurant in the evening and ordering a glass of Brunello and mouthwatering pizzas takes away the time. The mysterious sensation makes the lovers more romantic. The best time to visit is June to September and can enjoy reasonable prices.
- Paris is exotic and reveals alluring romantic images. It is regarded to be the Mecca for love. Visiting Eiffel tower or even holding hands and walking down the street gives a romantic feel as the aura in Paris also depicts love.
- Switzerland is a paradise for lovers as it is the ultimate romance destination having endless places worth visiting. The Alps, the Aletsch Glacier the Murren and Wengen waterfalls and many more make the best attractions.
- Bath in England is a romantic city in Britain prominent for elaborate weddings. Venice in Italy offers romantic transport such as boats making it a scenic lover’s nest amidst the mystical fog and serene water. There are spectacular events also making it truly appealing.
- India with its diverse cultures as well proves to a fabulous romantic place that offers everyone something. Some of the hearts racing places are Kodaikanal, Shimla, Manali, Darjeeling, Srinagar, Nainital, Gangtok and Mount Abu. With romance there are places in India offering adventure sports like bungy jumping, nature camps, trekking and Para gliding at Rishikesh. The romance mood is apparent at Lake Palace at Udaipur, Umaid Bhawan Palace at Jodhpur and the City Palace at Jaipur.